Tuesday 31 March 2015

The Giving Bunny Project

Earlier today I checked out Urban Threads to check out the free design.  It was a design that I was interested in, which led me to look at what else they have.

I found their designs for the Giving Bunny Project.  For anyone who has been reading my posts - you will know that I've been playing around with in the hoop projects.

It didn't take me long to decide to make some bunnies to give away.   My first plan: make a new file so that I can do 6 at a time (otherwise what is the point of having the big frame?!?!)   Of course I took the opportunity to add some extra embroidery details to my bunnies.




Here are the bunnies waiting to become stuffed


Stuffed and sewn - just waiting to be named.



And finally with names - waiting to be taken out into the real world.
Meet Misti, Shawna, Beauregard (or Bo for short), Rosie, Oren & Flossie.


Have any of you done this?  I'm wondering what colour my next bunnies will be or what details they will have on them.

So cute, so fun to do, and hopefully will make someone smile.

If you use Instagram - check out #givingbunny, #givingbunnies #givingbunnyproject


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Who did you give them to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just leave them in random public places for someone to find. Hopefully whomever finds them will enjoy and have a happier day!

      Delete