Wednesday 18 March 2015

Ribbon alphabet - post #2

I decided to continue on my Ribbon Alphabet.  I have digitized all the letters, but have yet to stitch them out.

I also decided to test on the G (because it has straight & curvy lines)  to try 2 slightly different types of fill.

The one on the left is just one direction per section, the one on the right has a slight variation - trying to follow the ribbon direction.

Something weird happened near the bottom of the one on the right - I'll have to double check that one.



I'd love to hear your comments on which you prefer (minus the glitch on the bottom).

If you want to try stitching them out for yourself - I have the 2 G files for you to download.

NOTE: G - is the one on the left,   G 2 - is the one on the right.

Files in
.PES (version 2)
v10 orig.PES (version 10)
.JEF
.HUS




No comments:

Post a Comment