Sunday 28 June 2015

I Love my latest Alphabet

When I started digitizing my latest alphabet, I didn't know how much I would love it.




After digitizing the heart versions of the letters, I decided to digitize plain versions of the letters to allow for mixing them.  

Soon I realized that I could easily see lots of different versions of the balloon alphabet with different fills or embellishments.  Because I was anticipating more versions, I decided to go all out and make a much more complete alphabet.

Heart version of the alphabet - 89 designs
- 30 lower case (a - z, æ, œ,,ø, and a dotless i)
- 29 uppercase ( A - Z, Æ, Œ, Ø)
- 10 numbers,
- 20 punctuation & @ \ ¢ { } $ ! ¡ % £ ? ¿ ( ) / [ ] | ¥ 

Plain version of the alphabet: 129 designs
- plain versions of the heart alphabet plus
- 13 accent marks to be used with the characters (acute, angstrom, breve, caron, cedila, circumflex, dot, double acute, grave, macron, ogonek, tilde, umlaut)
- additional punctuation marks ≈ ' ^ : , ©  - ° ÷ = € < > ≤ ≥ ≠ # . ± +  “ ” ® ; * ~ ™ 

The Alphabet is for sale on my Craftsy and Etsy stores.  Free version of the word "Love" for trial on Craftsy.


Here are some of the options I've been thinking I could persue...







No comments:

Post a Comment