Thursday 18 June 2015

Going overboard?

So I finished my Flowery Flourish Alphabet and posted it for sale on my Craftsy and Etsy stores.

As always I post some letters for free for a Trial so that people can test the way my alphabet stitches out on their machine. For this alphabet, I decided to post the word "Love"


Of course, that made me think that I should do up the words "Live" and "Laugh" to go with them.  The nice thing about this alphabet - even though the capital letters are big, you can actually get some full words in a 4" x 4" hooping.

Then I decided to do "Peace" - another favorite word.  But somehow that didn't seem like enough.  I started looking for other inspirational words.




A few hours later, I had over 60 words done and ready to bundle up for sale.  I decided to add "is" and "and" to help




I had to fight a little bit to get some of the longer words to convert into JEF format, but managed to get them done.


 What do you think? Going overboard or just trying to get it right?

Any other words you would like to see added?








No comments:

Post a Comment