Wednesday 22 April 2015

More alphabet Digitizing



I've been playing around digitizing more alphabets.

I'd love to hear your opinion on these ones

I call this one Fiesta - It can be done with or without the applique.


This one is Block Floral font.  All stitched
UPDATE: On my Craftsy Store I have given a free sample (upper and lower case E) as well as listed the PES version for sale.   I hope to list the other formats in a few days.

This one is based on Broadway Font. It could also be done without the Applique, or I could try a fill or motif stitch.


What are your favorite Fonts to use in your embroidery projects?  Do any of the above thrill you?

2 comments:

  1. I like the flower font (though I'm not entirely sold on the flower). Using negative space to make a design in the letters is cool. I also like how the Broadway one is part appliqué and part not. Fiesta is okay, but I like the other two better because they showcase unusual techniques/combinations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So if you aren't a flower person - what would you like to see instead in the negative space. I'm thinking I might do this again with a different design.

      Delete