Friday 17 April 2015

Craftsy Store

I have started a Craftsy Store.

On there you can find some of my alphabets to be followed by my Pillow Stuffies.

Each of my Alphabets will have one random letter as a free sample.

I know everyone likes freebies  - but remember that it takes a lot of my time to create and test out my designs.

Alphabets:  
Patchwork Cross Stitch
B is available as a Free Trial




Disney Cross Stitch: Upper & lower case, punctuation and numbers
Lower Alphabet $4.50 US
Upper case Alphabet $4.50 US
Punctuation: $2 US
Numbers: $2US
Package Deal of Everything: $9.50 US
"Hi" is available as a Free Trial



Curly Ribbon: This alphabet contains Letters + Numbers
M is available as a Free Trial


Gold Panda Applique:  I have put a trial version so you can play around with the A.  I'm currently stitching out the numbers and punctuation to make sure that they work okay before uploading the alphabet.
A is available as a Free Trial




No comments:

Post a Comment