Tuesday 20 January 2015

String Art - A - Test Run - Update


I'm trying to decide if I should spend time digitizing an entire alphabet in the String Art Style.

Below are two different styles - random and more organized.



Random (with Running Stitch outline or ZigZag)




Organized (with Running Stitch outline or ZigZag)




The results of the survey from Most popular to least 

1) Randomized Lines with ZigZag outline 

Tie
2) Randomized Lines with Running stitch outline
2) Organized Lines with ZigZag outline

4) Organized Lines with Running stitch outline

So I'm starting with the more Randomized lines.  I'll do both the running and zigzag outlines - because releasing both doesn't really take too much extra time.

If I get good feedback, then I'll consider doing a more organized version.


Also, did you notice that by doing the outline only - this becomes a Stencil Font?  Perhaps I should do an appliqué version of the Stencil part only.  Any thoughts?









1 comment:

  1. Love the organized lines with zigzag outline and would REALLY love to have this in applique.

    ReplyDelete