Saturday 17 January 2015

Free ROSE Machine Embroidery Alphabet


Bernina shares this great Rose Alphabet.  Sometimes it can be difficult to find all the letters so I have gathered the links together.

NOTE: This is NOT my alphabet, and I never claimed it was.  I am only linking to the individual blog entries for each letter to make it easier for people to find since not everyone is an expert in navigating blog sites - especially when they are in different languages.

Rose A a
Rose B b
Rose C c
Rose D d
Rose E e
Rose F f
Rose G g
Rose H h
Rose I i
Rose J j
Rose K k
Rose L l
Rose M m
Rose N n
Rose O o
Rose P p
Rose Q q
Rose R r
Rose S s
Rose T t
Rose U u
Rose V v
Rose W w
Rose X x
Rose Y y
Rose Z z

Rose 0
Rose 1
Rose 2
Rose 3
Rose 4
Rose 5
Rose 6
Rose 7
Rose 8
Rose 9

And finally a Rose Border

Let me know if this was useful to you or if any of the links are incorrect.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the way you make these easy to find. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo y the fuk ur shit pop up as if i plagiarized u plagiarism when its my muffeken name bruh

    ReplyDelete