Wednesday 4 February 2015

Sneak peek:new alphabet - download the A

I'm working on a new alphabet: cross stitch patchwork

I didn't clip some of the threads on my first stitch out - but definitely needed to.



I have now converted the A into lots of different formats. This is my first try at converting - so I would appreciate it if you could let me know

  • which format you use
  • if you are able to read the file (either by your software or by your machine)
  • and most importantly - how it stitches out for you.
IMPORTANT: take time to clip the threads - especially on the "plaid" material.

NOTE: I have included 2 .PES files - the original in Version 10 - and a converted version in Version 2 (which is readable by my 20 year old machine/software so should be good for the older machines)


COLOURS:  I have digitized the patterns to use the same colour scheme on each letter - to make it easier to plan - but of course you don't have to do this.  The "patchwork patterns" you will find - and the original colour scheme (some of the conversions change the colours wildly)
  • Plaid:  lt pink, red, pink
  • Checked: sky blue, yellow
  • Striped: Drk blue, pumpkin
  • Polka Dot: white dots on Teal
  • Solid 1: Green
  • Solid 2: Purple
  • Outline: Black

No comments:

Post a Comment